Agfa hæver barren for 'high-security' tryk
Agfa automates high-security printing with the latest addition to its printing software offering: Asecuri, the all-in-one prepress workflow. Simultaneously, it also updated Fortuna, its complete high-security printing design software suite
The addition of Asecuri enables a fully-fledged prepress workflow that covers all bases. The software can be connected to Fortuna or other security design solutions, as well as the printing presses themselves.
Printers are given a full-resolution output preview and an automatic comparison at pixel level between two security jobs. Asecuri also automatically corrects line thickness and makes adjustments for specific printing processing.
- Asecuri significantly speeds up the production process while reducing the potential for errors with full automation, Luc Bruyneel, Business Manager Security Software, explains.
- What’s more, its true-to-life proofs allow for faster signoffs, raising productivity even further.
Fortuna X2, the Adobe Illustrator of high-security printing
To match this brand-new prepress workflow, Fortuna received an update as well. The backend of the software was completely overhauled to make the security printing process even smoother than before.
- Fortuna X2 boasts a new and improved user interface, which emulates Adobe Illustrator and uses its shortcuts as well, Bruyneel explains.
- Furthermore, it is now possible to open multiple documents and create complex, random security rasters.
Over 20 years of experience in high-security printing
Both Asecuri and the new and improved Fortuna X2 are the result of several decades of high-security printing experience.
- At Agfa, we have a dedicated team that specializes in the specific needs and requirements of security printing. That’s why we are uniquely positioned to offer the best possible solutions, Bruyneel concludes.